So you’ve got your pristine, new ILVE oven sitting proudly in your kitchen. You’re the envy of all your friends and you’re ready to wow them with your cooking prowess.
But all these functions: static grill, fan forced, fan assisted, lower floor heating, upper roof heating… it can be a lot to process! That’s why we developed an ILVE Tuition Class: to guide you through the ins-and-outs of everything ILVE, and have you making the most of your new oven in no time.
You can check out some of our top tuition tips below – and don’t forget follow this link to sign up to one of our classes: http://ilve.com.au/cooking/class-bookings/
- ILVE ovens are so efficient that it’s recommended you reduce the temperature of your recipes by up to 10°C.
- Did you know the ILVE oven defrost function can actually be used to activate nuts?!
- Too busy to sit and watch your roast cook? The ILVE oven pre-programming feature allows you to set a time for the oven to turn off all on its own!
- ILVE ovens are specially designed to make life easier for you when it comes to cleaning. You are able to remove the entire oven door, giving you access to every nook and cranny.
- The ILVE Rotisserie Mode is a great way to cook various cuts of meats, but for a sweet twist try cooking pineapples and sprinkle over with cinnamon!
- Our ovens’ lower floor heating mode is the perfect setting for cooking crisp and crumbly pastries. You’ll be everyone’s favourite pastry chef!
- It wouldn’t be an Italian oven without its very own pizza mode. Specially designed to give your pizza base a crispy texture, when coupled with the ILVE pizza stone, this combo produces a result that will ensure you never need to order-in again.
- We recommend you burn off the catalytic liners in your ILVE oven at least four times a year. They absorb the fat and splatters in your oven, so can get pretty nasty if they aren’t attended to.
- Never use aluminium foil on the base of the oven, as it will reflect the heat back onto the enamel, causing irreversible damage.
- An ILVE multi-function oven can heat-up to 200°C in just six minutes!